Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank you and winner

Thank everyone who visited my blog for KinderStampO's birthday blog hop.I appreciate EACH one of the comments and the time you took to look at my project.I am making sure I am following each one of your blogs now.There were so many great ideas done for the hop and I know Jess loved each one of them.The winner of the cuttlebug animal prints folders is Bree from Crafty Scrapper. She said"I am a new follower and absolutely love this idea.It is so great and girly. What a lovely idea. I also love your giveaway. I am a huge animal print fan. Thank you for the chance to win.Thank you so much for sharing."Bree, if you will email me your address I will get them mailed out tomarrow.
Again, I loved all the new ideas I got from this blog hop---so it will be a busy new year.
Let's enjoy crafting,
Anita

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Bree!!!

Creative Diva said...

Congrats Bree on this fun giveaway!

Mariam said...

congrats Bree!!!

whistlerstamper said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love your projects here i am now a follower too.

Thanks again!

Carina said...

i love your blog
i am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/