Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

This is my project for My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge. I used the dancer from Paper Doll Dress Up cut at 3 inches. I embossed the mat with the cuttlebug heart folder.The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms and the paper is from K and Company .I used ribbon from my stash and lots of Stickles.I love the cart Paper Doll Dress Up---I have used it almost as much as Create a Critter.
Thanks for looking:)

7 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very cute, I love her hair! Cathryn67 <3

Deanna's Creations said...

This is very sweet! Thank you for the comment that you left on my blog...Always good to hear from others that have the same kind of days and/or brain fog. Deanna

faithfulecreations said...

I am following you now too. Plz don't forget to confirm your subscription to my blog...check yoru spam folder for the email. I don't show you as a having a subscription yet.

My Creative Time said...

awwwwh!!! this is SOOOOO SUPER SWEET!!!! I LOVE it!! Great job w/the challenge my friend!
Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Mollie said...

Great job, this is adorable - my niece would love it! I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award. You can come pick it up at my blog. You do great work!
Emily
molliemugsblog.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Hi Anita, I wanted to pop over and thank you for following my blog, I just became a follower of yours, and I can't wait to come back and se more of your work! Karen<3

Donna said...

So glad we found each other's blogs! We can share alot of ideas!
Donna
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/