Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge

This challenge was to use any older cartridge we had and the color green.  As much as I LOVE-LOVE St Patricks Day, Spring, and Easter, I thought I would go in another direction.  I wanted to remind us all to conserve our resources .  Everything is cut from Give a Hoot cartridge, and all the paper is from DCWV Green Stack.  I just added a little ribbon, a brad, and lots of distressing ink.  Thank you for looking and I know we are all keeping Emma and her husband in our prayers.  E-Hugs........Anita



2 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Very nice card Anita ! I love this season too LOL
Have a great Thursday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Linda Dale said...

Hi Anita, mosey on over to my blog please, I have a blog award for you. www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com. Thanks