Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge Number 175

This is my entry for Emma's Challenge, which was to use an older cartridge and a St. Patrick's Day Theme.  I cut the light green mat from the Sweethearts Cartridge and I added lots of faux stitching.  I made the flower from the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die and used lots and lots of Lindystampgang's Sprays.The bling is all from Creative Charms.  All of my cardstock is from Michael's Recollection and the darling sentiment is from Emma's Set "I believe in Leprechauns."  I hope you like my card and as always thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.


3 comments:

Brandon said...

Very cute!

http://patchesofpink.com

CREATIONS BY MOMMY said...

Such a pretty card! love the color.. I'm your newest follower:)

Glora said...

That flower is GORGEOUS and so blingy. Awesome job. You made a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora