Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lordy - Lordy, Look Who's Forty Bloghop

Welcome to this blog celebrating the 40th birthday of Jenn http://jennscrap2.blogspot.com/  you should have gotten here from Paula at http://owlbescrappin.com/  If not you can always start over at Jenn's.  I made Jenn a card from Paper Studio Safari Untamed, using one of my Creative Times Stamps and added vintage brads from Creative Charms.  I cut the dress form from Forever Young.  This hop is going to run for seven days and Jenn is having a giveaway each day.

My Blog Candy - and you have all seven days to do this is a $20 gift card from Michaels.  You have to visit each of the other blogs and leave them some love.  Also leave me a comment that you have visited each one.  I will pick a winner the day after the blog hop is over. I am the last stop on the hop so thanks for helping Jenn celebrate a great birthday.



21 comments:

Gill McCall said...

OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE your card the colour is fantastic and so ME - shame its not my birthday :'( Jenns gonna love it. TFS

Christine Real said...

Age really IS just a number! I am 53 but I really do think I am 18 inside, lol! Beautiful card, love it!

america57@comcast.net

P.S. I tried to visit all the blogs tonight but two of them aren't up yet so I will try again tomorrow, love ya! Chriss

Jackie Lilly said...

Great card. I love that paper! Might have to go find some. No scrapper can ever have enough paper.

Donna said...

What a great card. I visited the others as well. comopark@roadrunner.com

shersl84bed said...

Cute card, love the colors. I visited the other sites and commented on theirs too.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Dina said...

This is so cute! I just ordered this cart.! I gave everyone some lovin! Hugs! Dina arm1997@msn.com

Melissa said...

Very nice job on your card, one of the blogs wasn't working!!

mzcherub2009 at att dot net

Misty said...

Very Pretty!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

The Scrapoholic said...

simply fabulous card! Love the paper too! TFS!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

OMG. This is one fantastic card. Too bad I passed that age a long time ago. TFS!

Jenn said...

Fabulous card! Great colours. This was a wonderful hop! I have commented on everyones blog too.
smile4jenn at hotmail dot com

Fot said...

A super hop with fabulous projects!I love hoped to each and every one, although i couldn't find a posting for gills blog. Thank you for the chance to win such a great prise and ill be back tomorrow.
Debfoti
ustoleit@comcast.net

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your card, the colors are wonderful.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Jess said...

What a pretty card!

SueNJ said...

That paper is AWESOME! I am a new follower and so glad I am. I have been through all the stops and have enjoyed it all. I am ready to start all over again tomorrow


Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Great card. Awesome!!!
I checked out all the awesome blogs. Great projects.
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

BunnyFreak said...

Love the sentiment.

Babe O'Mara said...

What a great card. I love the colors. I stopped by all the other blogs and really enjoyed all the inspiration. Thanks so much ladies for sharing.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

joydee1963 said...

That is a great card!!!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

joydee1963 said...

Sorry I forgot to say "I am already a follower" joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

thekolbes said...

Ohh I love this card. I have been through the entire hop and will be checking it each day.
Thanks
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com