Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, April 29, 2011

Lordy, Lordy -- Look Who's Forty Final Project

I have enjoyed celebrating Jenn's 40th birthday http://jennscrap2.blogspot.com/ If you follow the line up, I am after Paula at http://owlbescrappin.com/ For my final project, I made a "Girlie" Picture Frame. I started with a plain wooden $1.00 picture frame from Michaels and covered it with pink paper from My Stash. I just added a lot of Modge Podge, some Recollection pink flowers, and I cut the numbers from the Plantin Cartridge. Jenn, I hope you have had a great birthday.

Just one more reminder, I'll pick the winner of the $20 gift certificate Monday, May 2, 2011. I hope everyone has a great crafting weekend -- there are a lot of great blog-hops coming up.

Please continue to pray for those who are suffering and trying to recover from the tragic storms that have affected the southeast this week. We live in a area of Alabama that was spared from damage. So many of our fellow Alabamians were not as fortunate. The devastation is unbelievable. As of 7:00 PM local time today, the fatality count had grown to over 200 just in Alabama.

Praying for peace in the lives of those who don't have basic necessities tonight. Thank you for looking. -- Anita

4 comments:

SueNJ said...

This is so pretty :) Thanks for sharing and I think I may have to try this.


Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

So pretty, love the colours! Great gift ideal. TFS!

mamawcindy said...

Oh,I just love your Frame. I bought a wooden frame from Michael's for $1.00 about 2 months ago. Just didn't know what to do with it. I love yours. Thanks for the Inspiration.
I'm already a follower of yours :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

The Scrapoholic said...

Beautiful! Just love what you did! TFS!