Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lordy - Lordy Look Who's Forty Part Two

This is my Second Project celebrating the 40th birthday of Jenn http://jennscrap2.blogspot.com/  you should have gotten here from Paula at http://owlbescrappin.com/  If not you can always start over at Jenn's.  I made this project using the new toy my husband bought me this weekend, a new sewing machine.  So, let's forget the fact I have been through five sewing machines in my crafting career, this was a chance to use a new one.  I used More Cosmo Cricut Paper and zig-zagged around the mat using the Sentiment from Cosmo Cricut.  It says it all, "Life Is Good." 

I know there have been problems with some of the blogs, but I want everyone's project to be viewed.  This is a very caring community and we all like to hear nice things.  Anyway, thanks for looking -- You don't have to leave another comment if you don't wish to.  I'll pick from the entire week on Monday, May 2, and announce the winner of the $20 Gift Certificate.  E-Hugz -- Anita


13 comments:

Donna said...

This is cute, I like the saying.
comopark@roadrunner.com

BunnyFreak said...

Do you like the new sewing machine? Details, please.

The Scrapoholic said...

Love the saying and it does say it all! Of course the polk-a-dot paper which I ever so in love w/polk-a-dots lately! Fabulous Card! TFS!

joydee1963 said...

Very cool card!! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

joydee1963 said...

I have visited each blog ,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

SueNJ said...

Awesome! I think that this is so pretty. I love the stitching and am a big chicken to try it :) TFS it!


Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

It looks so cute and sewing took it to a new limit!!! I don't think I could actually sew a card without ripping the paper!!!
Hugs, Angela
lauermaa at gmail dot com
www.angelascrafty.blogspot.com

Gill McCall said...

such a cute card and a great way of celebrating life!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS & GRAPHICS said...

I'm already a follower
It’s my birthday today
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Lillian Child said...

Delightful card! I really need to dust off my grandma's sewing machine and give card stitching a try. The results are so pretty!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Christine Real said...

I love this card! Is it ok if I steal...err..scraplift it? So cute!

america57@comcast.net

Anna said...

Adorable card. Great colors. Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

thekolbes said...

Anita I love your card. Congrats on the new sewing machine. I am already a follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com