Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Winners-----Winners----Winners

First of all thank each of you that took time to visit my blog-----This is a wonderful network of caring and creative people.I know how valuable our time is and I really appreciate each visit and comment.
The winner of the Cuttlebug embossing folder for the All Creatures Great and Small is Marcy S.She said "they are just too cute..."I will email you Marcy also and get your address to get it right to you.
And the winner of the $20.00 gift card from Michael's for the Think Spring Blog Hop is Lisa--she said"very beautiful-I love the colors."Her blog is http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/   .I will leave a note on your blog and when I get your address I will send it right out to you.Ya'll can also email me at amc35045@bellsouth.net with your address --if that is easier.Thanks again to everyone  and I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

THANK YOU so much, Anita! I am so excited...I love Michael's :) I've sent you an email with my contact info. Thanks again!!

Marcy S. said...

Thank you also Anita! I can't wait, I have been wanting to get a polka dot folder. I have emailed you my info.

BunnyFreak said...

Congrats ladies.