Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, May 9, 2011

5/8 - 5/11 Mother's Day Blog Hop 2nd Project

My project for today is a Memory Board for a very special lady.  I made one of these for another hop recently and loved the idea..  I made this Memory Board for my Son's adopted Grandmother - Ann Robinson.  Ann and her husband Ross have a place on the lake where they spend the warm months.  Their home is always full of photos and momentos of their family, so what better for those pop-up or push-pin items.  I used Cosmo Cricut Paper from the Joy Ride Stack and the Recycle Stack.  I also used Modge Podge and then added ribbon.  Ann is constantly taking care of others and doing so much for others.  She has truly been a blessing to my family and to so many in our community. 

I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day.  You should have gotten here from Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/ . 
Don't forget, BLOG CANDY - on Thursday May 12th I will randomly choose a winner for a $20 Amazon Gift Card.  You just have to be a follower of my Blog and leave a comment.  I know everyone is busy, so not everyday, but just when you have time leave a comment.  Thanks for stopping by and now go to Kathy at http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/



17 comments:

Sarah said...

great project! Love the colors and papers that you used!

Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

Lori Comeau said...

Love it. What a great idea.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

shersl84bed said...

Nice project. I have been wanting to make one of these.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

thekolbes said...

Gosh, what a lovely project. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Lillian Child said...

What a thoughtful and delightful gift!

Lisa R. said...

Wow, great gift idea! Turned out really pretty. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Judy said...

Found your blog today and became a follower. I love finding new projects and this one is great!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Juliana T said...

Oh, I love these! You did a great job. I am a follower.

jonder@frontier.com

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Linda Dale said...

Wonderful project, what a great gift. Love the colors.

Jenn Roseman said...

I LOVE LOVE your project!!! Awesome job!

Debc06 said...

Love the memory board. TFS
Debbie
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love It !!! I would like to do one of these for my Craft Room. It would have to be in Owl's though. Thanks for the Inspiration. I'm enjoying your projects. :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

Tambo said...

Great message board. Love the colors. tfs Tami
tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

Tambo's Creations

craftaholic said...

Very Nice Message Board and Thanks for being part of a fun hop!!


I am having a Giveaway over on my blog,Check it out!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Amy said...

GREAT project!! I've always wanted to make one of these... TFS!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Carlene said...

I love the idea of this and it is gorgeous!!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

This is a very nice gift. I bet she will love it. The papers are great. love the camera embellie. daughtersare3@yahoo.com