Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/8-5/11 Mother's Day Blog Hop 3rd Project

This is the third day of our hop and you should have gotten here from Theresa http://www.thescrapbookingqueen/. I made a card for my best friend using a digi stamp from sweet and sassy stamps.I colored her with Prismacolors and used a sentiment from Emma's Mother's Day Stamp Set.I added some buttons to finish it.Don't forget I will pick the Blog Candy winner Thursday night May 12--all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment.The winner will recieve the $20 gift card from Amazon.Now go to Kathy  http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/. I hope everyone has a great day---tomarrow is the last day of our blog hop-----so be sure and check back one more time :)

12 comments:

BunnyFreak said...

Love the mixed fonts on the sentiment.

Lisa R. said...

Adorable image! Love the sketch and color selection. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Linda Dale said...

so very adorable. Wonderful card.

Debc06 said...

Love this card the colors are great. TFS
Debbie
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Juliana T said...

I really like this card. The colors are great and I like how you used the buttons.

jonder@frontier.com

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Kimmarie Baker said...

Such a cute digi! Love the colors you used. Your friend will be very happy with it. So sweet of you. daughtersare3@yahoo.com

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet image! And your coloring is lovely. I always struggle with coloring. Need to take a class to get more comfortable, as right now I'm like a kid with a box of only eight crayons and no idea what to do with them. (grin) Thanks for sharing!

kathlee said...

OMGoodness how sweet that is. I love the colors and that pretty little flower around the little ones head! Perfect touch!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

ohh adoarable. She is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

craftaholic said...

Wow Your Card is super Cute!! This has been a wonderful tribute to all the super lovely Moms. I have Done each and every day of this hop and thoroughly Enjoyed Seeing all the Talent,Inspriation and Creativity that this hop Generated!! Thank you All!!

Come to my blog and see what is being given away!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Amy said...

This is an adorable card!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Cute!!!! I would love for you to explain what a Digi Stamp is. :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com