Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, May 2, 2011

For the Kiddos! Blog-Hop May 3, 2011

Thank you Laura for being the inspiration behind this Blog-Hop.  The purpose of this Blog-Hop is to give us all ideas of crafts to do for our kids, with our kids, or our kids could make for us.  Fun-Fun-Fun!!!  You should have gotten here from Jessica B http://thatzuneek.blogspot.com/ .  If you didn't you can always go back to the beginning with Laura http://makinprettythings.com/ .    I made three projects for this Blog Hop.

Project One is a card for my BFF's newest grandson.  I cut a 12X4 strip to start with and folded it, cutting out his intials and using Echo Park's Boys Will Be Boys's Paper.  I cut the initials from Pantin Schoolbook and added stickles.


Project Two is a card I made for a dance recital for my niece.  I used the sentiment and mat from the Twinkle Toes Cartridge and used Recollection Paper and Ribbon.  What a cute card for a cute girl.



My third project is one you and your children can do together.  I cut the door hanger from Locker Talker at 7".  I used Echo Parks Boys Will Be Boys Paper and used stickers to decorate it.  You could let your child pick the stickers for his door.





My Blog Candy is a gift certificate from Kinderstampo.  She has the most wonderful stamps, and the best part of this Blog Candy is you can decide what you want.  I have them all and absolutely love them.  Just make sure you are a follower of my blog, and please leave a comment.  Have a great week and please remember to keep praying for last weeks tornado victims.


31 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Love all the projects! Great job
lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

Amanda said...

Cute projects! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

OMG I love these, especially the boy's door hanger. It is a lot harder for me to create things for boys, sometimes the inspiration just doesn't hit me. Thanks so much for sharing all the creations.
Jessica
:O)
Already follow u!
I will try to do the rest of the hop tomorrow, too.!

Laney's Legacy's said...

All three of your projects are just darling, thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.

later Tater,
laney
laneyhollo@yahoo.com

Kathy's-Krafts said...

I love all three of your projects...they are the best.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
www.kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

lovescrapreflect said...

all 3 projects were awesome nice job anita calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Cathie w said...

so so so cute..the kids will love it!!!! TFS!!!!


Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

sweetlilscrapper said...

love it all, especially the door hangers!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Haidee said...

Super cool stuff!!!!!

Jessica said...

LOVE IT ALL! Primary colors ROCK!!!! TFs

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Minta's Creations said...

Love all your creations...
Great to be hopping with you!
Hugs,
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Nicolette said...

Love all of your projects!! This hop is alot of fun!!
Happy Stampin,
Nicolette
www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
beyondscrapin@aol.com

Donna said...

All 3 are great. I like the ider of the door hanger. Such an easy project that could be done with the children.
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

mamawcindy said...

Love all three of your projects Anita. The Dance Recital Card is so pretty.Love the Recollection Paper.Love the Ribbon and Pink Pearls.Also Love the door hanger. That would be a good project for me and my two Grandchildren to make together. Thanks for Sharing! I'm already one of your followers. :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

Laura said...

These are sooo cute! I love how kid-themed they are!

Thanks for joining in and hopping with us!
{{HUGS}}
Laura

creative patti said...

I love them ALL!!! Great Job. Already follow and I am always praying for them. TFS!!
pattig161at yahoo dot com

Jenn said...

Adorable creations! I especially love the door-hanger, such a great idea! TFS :)
xxJenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

Amazing projects.. just love them all!!

♥Tammy

joydee1963 said...

Great door hanger!I have that cart,I may do one for my scrapbook room!Great projects,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Amanda Villarreal said...

Aww I love both of these projects! Echo Park makes the greatest paper huh? :)

avillarreal140@gmail.com

Got2BCrafting said...

All great projects!! My girls would really enjoy making door hangers ~ I think we will put this on our to do list. Love the recital card... such beautiful colors! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

pruttybird said...

Great porjects. I really like the dance recital card. My nieces are dancing in a recital this weekend and something like this might just do the trick :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Kaitlin said...

Great projects!!:)

Kaitlin
angel1694@comcast.net
http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/

Linda Dale said...

Very cute cards.
www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Aww! The initials banner is super cute and gets me thinking of how I can adapt! :) TFS
melissa.hymer [at] gmail [dot] com

S`andra said...

Great projects! love them all.
http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Your projects are so awesome! I love the adorable door hanger!! Thanks for sharing :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Peggie said...

what fun projects. You did a great job. Peggie
barker944atmsndotcom

thekolbes said...

WOW, you have been a busy lady. LOVE your projects. I love the pink and green together on the dance card. Your boys tuff is just adorable. I am already a follower. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

All of your projects are super! TFS!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Great projects. I really like the door hanger. Cute idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com