Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Made It Myself Monday---2nd project

This is my second project for Alex's "I Made It Myself Monday."  This is a wall hanging that goes with the graduation banner.  I used Mod Podge with some graduation paper scraps for the base, then cut the sentiment from black glitter paper and a white shadow from the Beyond Birthdays Cartridge.  I punched holes for the jump rings with my Cropadile and then just tied ribbon and tulle.  Alex said we could have up to three projects---so I will have something new tomarrow.Thanks again Alex for doing this.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Look at you go!!! Beautiful and it matches the first project perfectly!

thekolbes said...

Love it, I will have to archive this for my son's graduation next year. Thanks for sharing
Trish

Lori Comeau said...

Very cute!
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/