Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, May 2, 2011

Winner of Grad Bash Blog Hop Blog Candy

I hope everyone enjoyed the hop---I got alot of new ideas for graduation.And I hope Giselle enjoys this time in her life.
The winner of My Creative Time's stamp set is Cathy--she said"Pretty card, nice job.I am a new follower #344."I am going to email you Cathy and  you can always email me your address to amc35045@bellsouth.net and I will get it mailed right out to you.Congratulations and thanks to everyone that took time to go thru the hop and leave a commet-----I was just not happy with my card and wanted something more special for Giselle but I know sometimes I just have to let things go.Happy Crafting everyone!!
Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

Cathy said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU, CATHY

In Love with a Bug said...

Congrats to the winner!

Cathy said...

I emailed you, did you get it ?
Cathy
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com
re: bloghop winner