Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You Had Me At Craft's I Made It Myself Monday

I love Alex's Blog and all of her projects.  I am so thankful she created this for us all to share our own creations.  This is a banner I made for a friend's daughter's graduation, using the houndstooth paper from DCWV Mademoislle Stack and cutting the letters from glitter paper from target.  I used the Classic Cricut Font Cartridge.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out all the creations at Alex's Blog.
Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome Job on the Banner. I have that on my to do list for my nephew. I love the paper you used...very elegant. You should enter it at Paper Cutz Challenges - Challenge #91 (there is a link on my blog). It's a graduation challenge and this would be perfect....no one has done a banner yet, I don't think!
Jessica

Adrian said...

wow, great job!

Amy said...

Anita, this is so cute!! I love the paper that you used with it!! :)

You should link this up over at Decorate To Celebrate! under the Grand Announcement Giveaway... :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!