Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Royal Purple Freedom Hop Friday June 10

Welcome to the Royal Purple Freedom Blog Hop Friday, June 10th.  This blog is in support of the fight against domestic violence.  You should have gotten here from Amanda - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
 

Together we can make a difference.  Help us  instill  some hope where very little probably exists and give 24 families a chance at recovery when we are able to donate $1,000 to the Bradley Angle House.  Your purple themed card(s) with a hope filled message inside could make all the difference, not to mention give YOU a chance to win the grand prize for this hop.  What is it you ask?  A prize basket valued at more that $100.

Want more chances to win the Grand Prize?  Additional entries will be given for each $1 donation you include with your card. Would you prefer 1 entry, 10 entries, or 100 entries more of what you had in mind?  It's all up to you!  Cards must be postmarked by June 30th for inclusion in basket drawings and can be mailed to the following address:

Royal Purple Hop
c/o Vicki Smith
P.O. Box 1496
Millbrook NY  12545

I made four cards for this hop.  All of the paper came from my scrap stash - but the two stamps came from Unity Stamps. (That I Love <3)

Faith has fantastic BLOG CANDY for this HOP.  I encourage all of you to support this cause and in the process become eligible for Faith's BLOG CANDY.

To continue, next go to Sue - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/ Thanks for particpating in this great cause and as always thanks for looking.


Photobucket








26 comments:

AmyJRockstar said...

Your cards are lovely, and you're right... those stamps are fantastic! Love them! TFS!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

faithfulecreations.com said...

Anita my loving and supportive cyber friend...for jumping in at the relatively last minute you have done an amazing job. I think I actually have everything you've used in your cards so I can duplicate them. YAY!!!!

Thank you so much for loving me, for supporting me, and of course, for your efforts in this hop. I appreciate you!

PS: Mail my stuff LOL!!!!

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Very beautiful card love the sentiments!!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Lori Apgar said...

Pretty cards!!! So honored to be in this hop with you!

ps ~ love your blog background!!!

silvia-haynes said...

Pretty cards!

SueNJ said...

I love the butterflies!!!!!!!1 These colors and papers and sentiments are PERFECT :) I am so glad to be a new follower and in this hop with you.

Happy Scrappin'
suenj99 at yahoo dot com
Sue B

http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Linda Dale said...

I love your cards, they are beautiful. Great job. they are perfect.

PurpleFuntastick Creations said...

I love all of your cards...great job! :) and the stamps are awesome...lol...thanks for sharing and for a great cause! :)
purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

ScrappyScavenger said...

BEAUTIFUL, ALL OF THEM! I cannot even begin to pick a fav!!!

Vicki S said...

what fantastic cards! they are just wonderful! I'm so lucky to be a part of this hop with all of you!

jjocarlson said...

I love this card, love the plaid and butterflies. But I am kind of partial to them.

craftaholic said...

Very Nice Cards!! Love the Butterfly's!! TFS!!!


http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Percilla G said...

Oh they are beautiful and I love the sentiments
Love the way you positioned the butterflies
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
Perderg@q.com

Fot said...

Beautiful cards, live your butterflies Very pretty TFS
Deborah Foti~ ustoleit@comcast.net

asweetheartslife said...

pretty cards thanks for helping my mom with her hop

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Anita, all of your cards are truly beautiful!
I’m so happy to have the opportunity to be a part of this hop with all of you!

Gill McCall said...

Anita - your cards are stunning as always. its great to be part of the hop with you

Faithfule's Lil Sis said...

I love the butterfly card! Great job on all of them.

Lori said...

I love the butterflies! Very pretty!

SpantastiKreations said...

LOVE the "you are right where you should be". When these ladies at the BA house receive this they will know it too.

TFS,
Erin

scrap and dash said...

Love your cards! Perfect sentiments too!

AJoy said...

Love the cards!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Beautiful cards! Love the butterflies!
purpleprincess214(at)gmail(dot)com

Lori Comeau said...

What a cute blog you have. Love the ladybugs and flowers. Your cards are great and all for such a great cause. Glad to part of this hop.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Hi Anita,

Your card is beautiful and looks so encouraging. I pray that the person who receives your card will be released from their fear and become free.

I made a card here is my link

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/06/monday-royal-purple-hop.html

I'm making a few more also. I've posted the hop for today on my blog. As I make more cards I will add them there. I'm going to hop now.

HUGS,
DIANA L.

Kimmarie Baker said...

Pretty Cards! I love the borders on the second card.