Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Winners-----Winners----Winners

I apologize for not having these winners picked already---but these are all good treasures and I am sure you each will love them.
First--The winner of the Hannah Montana DIY album is sierrabab08@hotmail.com    (Nicolettes Bday Bash)
Second--Winner of 2 bottlesof Lindys Stamp Gang is Melanie-Mason87@hotmail.com     (Happy Birthdy to Me)
Third--winner of another DIY paper bag album from Create Serendipity is Deb C    dsc105@live.com    This was the Father's Day blg hop.I will email each one to get your address.
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments.Ya'll come and visit the Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop that is going on thru June 11.There are alot of good ideas out there.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congrats to all the winners!

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

wow thanks, i will be looking for your email!!

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

sry i should correct the email address that you have above!! it is
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

you forgot the y

Melanie Mason said...

Hi!

Thanks so much! I am one of the winners - but I think you copied the email wrong from my comment .. it is melanie_mason87 at hotmail dot com

I would send you an email - but I dont see your address posted anywhere - so hopefully you read this comment as I am super excited!!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Congrats winners! There will be some excited tweens in those households!