Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas in July Blog Hop 7/22-7/25 Day Three

Welcome to Memories in Tyme Christmas Blog Hop Day Three.  You should have gotten here from Elsa http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ --if not you can start back at the beginning at Lynda's http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/ .Remember, this is four days of great projects to help you get an early start on Christmas.

Today's cards are from the card stock from My Mind' Eye "O Christmas Tree."  I just cut my A2 size card stock and then cut larger images as die cuts using the paper for background.  When you need a lot of cards this is a great way to do it.  My final project will post tomorrow.

I will pick the winner of my BLOG CANDY Wednesday.  All you have to do is be a follower, and leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you. I will send the winner a $25.00 gift card from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or JoAnns'--whichever is preferred.  Now go to Dana http://www.danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/  Thanks for stopping and check back for other great projects.
Photobucket







20 comments:

Cathy said...

What a beautiful card set, I do this so as to cut back on scraps too.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Lillian Child said...

Anita, always such a treat to come to your blog and see what you are creating! Delightful card set!

Eva said...

Lovely holiday card set.
Eva :0)
Evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

ooh so pretty. Love these and the recipient will be so lucky!
parkernana5@cox.net

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!! Just stunning! What a fun hop this has been. A lot of great projects and inspiration! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Newbie2crafting said...

Beautiful holiday card!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Another glorious card set!! How do you do it? You are sooo talented!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Lori Apgar said...

Pretty cards!

Cely said...

Wonderful card set! I love all the gold!

cely_rohr at hotmail dot com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! This is beautiful! Love it!
lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

Lisa R. said...

Great set! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Anniebee said...

Lovely card set! I have been making my own Christmas cards for a few years now and I always enjoy coming up with new designs for each year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

joydee1963 said...

Wow,beautiful Christmas card.love it,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

such a pretty card! thanks! prhmangel@gmail.com

jennyplace2 said...

What a pretty pretty card, love the glitter. TFS
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Beautiful card.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Cyndi S said...

Very pretty cards. Love the reds and golds.
cstephenson at q dot com

Amy said...

Gorgeous cards!! I really love poinsettias -- these are fantastic!! :)

Thanks for participating in Lynda's hop!! I had fun hopping with ya!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!

Mary D said...

What a pretty card!

AmyJRockstar said...

Oooh, these are really pretty! I especially like the one with the fussy cut (it looks like) pointsetta. Very lovely!


Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/