Welcome to Memories in Tyme Christmas Blog Hop.I hope you came from Elsa http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ --if not you can start back at the beginning at Lynda's http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/ .This is going to be four days of great projects to help you get an early start on Christmas.We have been blessed but we are alot more concious of where our money is going. This year I want to make nice homemade gifts for 95% of my gifts (the other 5% are my children--haha). So today I made a card that I just love---I used scraps I had and a Peachy Keen Stamp. We always give cards at Church plus all the ones we have to mail so I need to make as many as I can with scraps. Since this a four day hop I will pick the winner of my blog candy next Wednesday. All you have to do is be a follower, and leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you. I will send the winner a $25.00 gift card from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or JoAnns'--whichever is preferred.
Now go to Dana http://www.danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping and check back for other great projects.