Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas in July Blog Hop July 23-24

elcome to day two of the hop.. You should have gotten here from Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com .  Today's card is a Minnie Mouse coming out of a box from the Mickey and Friends Cartridge.  I used my Cuttlebug to emboss one of the mats. 

Remember, I will pick the winner of my blog candy next Wednesday. All you have to do is be a follower, and leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you. I will send the winner a $30.00 gift card from Kinderstampo.  This is the last day for this hop, and I appreciate Nicolette's hard work as always.  :-)

From here you should go to Michelle http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com . Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Cathy said...

So cute, who wouldn't love getting Minnie Mouse card for christmas?
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Dottie said...

I love Minnie Mouse... Great Card

dottie_kansas@yahoo.com
asmjoyscrapbooking.wordpress.com

Eva said...

His is too cute I love the embossing, gives it such dimension
Eva :0)
evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is adorable. Although I love Minnie Mouse:) I love the embossing~it always adds such a great look!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Judy said...

Love the Minnie card! Being 20 miles from Disney World tends to make you a fan:-)
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

joydee1963 said...

Great Minnie Mouse card!I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Michelle said...

Anita, this is adorable!!! I just love the embossing it always adds such nice texture to things... Very cute.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

leslierahye said...

so cute! love Minnie!~

Lori Apgar said...

Cute card....Minnie is the best!!

scraphappybette said...

Love her!! she's too cute!!
believedreamcreate.blogspot.com
scrapbooks1953atsbcglobaldotnet

Anniebee said...

Ohmigosh, Anita! This is soo cute! I love Mickey and Minnie and this is just an adorable card! TFS!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Mary D said...

Oh I just love Disney It is so cute!

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! This card is just to cute! I just love Mini Mouse! TFS and for the chance to win.
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

I love Minnie Mouse.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Cyndi S said...

Adorable card. You can't go wrong with Minnie?
cstephenson at q dot com

Amy said...

Eeeek... SO cute!! Love Minnie!! :)

I see you were busy, busy, busy like me with hops this weekend!! :) Great job on EVERYTHING, Anita!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!

AmyJRockstar said...

This is very cute! Disney works for all occasions! :0) Such a happy card! TFS and for the awesome giveaway! I'm already a follower/friend!


Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

sweetlilscrapper said...

really cute!
merry christmas!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca