Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 2 - Christmas in July Blog Hop July 22 - 25

Welcome to Memories in Tyme Christmas Blog Hop Day Two.  I hope you came from Elsa http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/ --if not you can start back at the beginning at Lynda's http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/ .This is going to be four days of great projects to help you get an early start on Christmas.

Today's project is an ornament that anyone can make.  I used my punch and cut four circles - then folded them in half and glued together.  I used stickers and embellishments and added different fibers for the hanger.
Again, since this a four day hop I will pick the winner of my blog candy next Wednesday. All you have to do is be a follower, and leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you. I will send the winner a $25.00 gift card from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or JoAnns'--whichever is preferred.
Now go to Dana http://www.danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping and check back for other great projects.

Photobucket


19 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

This looks great! I keep saying I am going to make these with my girls... this is the year to do it since we are starting Christmas in July! tfs

Vicki said...

Cute ornament! My gsons will love making these...:)

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
I am already a follower..

Cathy said...

Simple yet pretty, thanks for an easy project I can do:)
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Judy said...

Yea -- another really cute ornament project to do with the kiddies! I love it and so will they..
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Anniebee said...

This is really cute. I can picture lots of these in different colors all over a tree with pretty glass balls to fill in between them. Just adorable and quite old fashioned, which I love.
TFS!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Newbie2crafting said...

Very Cute!!!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

awesome idea. TFS an idea for the grandkids :)
parkernana5@cox.net

Babe O'Mara said...

Very cute. Great idea for the kids. Thanks for sharing.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute ornament!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

jennyplace2 said...

Another fun projects to teach my grandchildren. At this rate they will have all the ornaments make for one pretty looking tree! TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

nantastic said...

What a sweet ornament.
nana5604 at gmail dot com

Mary D said...

Very cute ornament. Thanks for sharing

Eva said...

Cute and easy ornament...TFS
Eva :0)
evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so very pretty! Thank you so much!
lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

Amanda said...

love the ornament~thanx 4 the idea! prhmangel@gmail.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your ornament.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Cyndi S said...

What a great ornament. You can make it as fancy as you would like. This would also be great for a project for kids to make as a gift. Thank you for the idea.
cstephenson at q dot com

Amy said...

What a nifty idea!! I love how 3D it is!! Hmmmm... Putting this in my idea book. :)

Thanks for participating in Lynda's hop!! I had fun hopping with ya!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!

AmyJRockstar said...

This is really cute and looks like a lot of fun to make! TFS and for the chance to win!


Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/