Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and you should have come here from Tammy ~~  http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com  ~~.If not start at the beginning at ~~  http://www.queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com  ~~ Today I wanted to share a mini album I made for a friend of mine's son named Bryce.He is absolutely the cutest little boy I have ever seen.He loves Transformers so I used several cuts from the Robotz cart. and the paper is from DCWV "Boys???" stack.I can't remember the rest of the name---lol.I also found some cute little robot embellishnments at Michael's.I hope he likes it .DOn't forget about my blog candy---now hop on over to Lisa ~~~  http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com  ~~~
Hugs, 
~Photobucket



19 comments:

Brenda said...

Great mini album! Love the colors.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

Celeste said...

such an adorable mini...

Lynda said...

Very cute mini! Love the bright & fun colors!

Lynda
rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

Judy said...

This is soooo adorable and boy! Who wouldn't love it?!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Tanya said...

OMGsh how cute!! I totally love this mini!! The papers are adorable!!

hugs,
Tanya

Riti said...

supercute Album...
Adorable! Have followed u... & have seen your projects past 3 days & am loving it!!!

TFS
Hugs,
Riti...

email: ritibanka@gmail.com
blog: alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

I love these little mini albums..Each is so different and this one is all boy..Love it!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Anita Braddock said...

great mini album thanks for sharing and for the chance to win. keep up the great work

Pendra said...

Adorable mini... love the colors!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Especially_For_You said...

This is an adorable mini album, I love the detail and bold colors! Thanks so much for sharing and also for the chance to win! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would be honored if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
especiallymadeblog@gmail.com

SusanBluerobot said...

fantastic love it

Amanda said...

that is the cutest album! my boys would love it! how did u make the album that spelled his name? thanx~prhmangel@gmail.comthat is the cutest album! my boys would love it! how did u make the album that spelled his name? thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the mini.

SherylK said...

Adorable book album. I'm sure Bryce will love it. It's so cute!!

DtsArt said...

great mini album, well done

pfry said...

I really love the albumn. New follower.
pfry@highland.net

sweetlilscrapper said...

beautiful!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

shersl84bed said...

fantastic mini album Anita. Great job on it.

Smiles Sher
Shersl84bed@aol.com

Tambo said...

OMG, I love this little album! I am going to have to make these for my grandsons! You did such a fabulous job! tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations