Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Blog Hop 8/2

Welcome to the Birthday Blog Hop in honor of Lynda at    http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com   birthday.  We all deserve to celebrate our birthday no matter how young or old we are----and Lynda is going to have a great birthday.  You should have come from her blog.  With the record heat wave in all 50 states I think Lynda needs a cool birthday card---and what better way than ice cream!!!  I used recollection paper---MS punches---American Craft pom pom trim and some cute ice cream embellishments.
Blog Candy----one of my projects (I am posting for 4 days) is an altered clipboard for Lynda that will help her celebrate.  If you will become a follower,leave me a way to contact you I will send a clipboard just like Lynda's too you---are they are TOO CUTE!!  You don't have to visit everyday but I think 3 of us are posting all week---so you really need to come back and see our projects. Now hop on to Barbara~~   http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com    ~~ and see what she has done for Lynda.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lynda---have a great week.

Photobucket

22 comments:

Eva said...

awww, great card and so colorful...TFS.

~ Eva :0)
evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Wow, the popsicle sticks look almost real! Great card!
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

Such a cute cute card! Love the colours and all the little extra details! Funny how you guys are cooking to death and I am sitting here with a sweater on wishing for some sunshine! We are having a reord rain fall this summer in Alberta, whatever happened to the Sunny Alberta saying? TFS.

Vicki said...

Sweet card and sure to please!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

LyndaJinCO said...

I absolutely love this card... Thank you so much for sharing...darling, just darling!! And thank you for the birthday wishes... It means more to me than you know!

Amanda said...

Love the icecream! So cute! Thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com

jenniferlepard said...

very cute they look like real popsicles

Judy said...

Ummmm ... yummy card ... so well done!! The detail work is fabulous. I am already a follower and enjoy your projects!!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Newbie2crafting said...

cute card! makes me want ice cream now. I love the colors you used too.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Yum. Love the ice cream and popsicles.

Amy said...

Very cute card! Yummy icecream and popsicles! Already a follower :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

smyiow said...

I love the popsicles! They look so real!

joydee1963 said...

Yummy birthday card,I am a follower of your blog,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Lori Apgar said...

Love this card...looks good enough to eat!

Amy said...

Anita, this is SO adorable!! It looks absolutely YUMMY!! :)

So happy to participate in this hop with ya!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Shelly said...

Yummy! Very cute card!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Jenn Roseman said...

LOVE LOVE the card!!! It looks very yummy!!!

Barb said...

Mmm...refreshing :)

McVic said...

oh my gosh your card is adorable!!! It looks real! Im already a follower
kacee
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Wow! The popscicles look real. Cute. Thanks CallyAnn follower
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Cricutbug - Marie said...

Your card is so fun! It's making me hungry for a treat right about now! LOL! I am a new follower. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime for a chance to win a $25 Michael's gift card.
Marie
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

Laura (tweetyb) said...

WOW!! This is SO cute!!! I love it!! :) New follower here! Thanks for the chance to win!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/