Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, August 19, 2011

"Bucket List" August Birthdays Blog Hop DAY TWO

Welcome to the "Bucket List" August Birthdays Blog Hop DAY TWO. You should have gotten here from Justina, http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com . Happy Birthday to Michelle, Justina, Gill, Wendy, and Jamie.

Myproject today is a Tag I made that is my complete bucket list.I used Emma's Stamp that says "Crafting 24/7".That is my dream---to be able to be creative 24 hours a day.
BLOG CANDY ---- My Blog Candy is a Vintage Findings Brass Charms set from KinderStampo. All you have to do to win is be a follower of my blog and take time to leave feedback. I will draw a winner Monday, August 22, 2011.  Next you can go over to Ashley, http://scrappinpinkpiglet.blogspot.com . Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Celeste said...

very cute tag

Tanya said...

Oh.. How cute!!

hugs,
Tanya

Vicki said...

Cute tag and that is a great bucket list!! I would like to just have 2-3 hours a day to craft...

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Maria said...

super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Vicki said...

Super cute. And great list.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Amy said...

Anita, what a cute little tag... And another cute image!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

lorby said...

Love both your projects. I would love to be able to craft even 8 hours a day but kids and life keep calling me. I'm clicked on your follower button too. http://lobysworld.blogspot.com/

Lori Apgar said...

Love your tag!!! I would love to craft 24/7 but life keeps interrupting :)

Amanda said...

such a cute tage~how creative! following via gfc! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Judy said...

I love this tag!! I love your bucket list!! LOL! This might be mine too:-) Follower...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

shersl84bed said...

Super cute tag Anita

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed at aol dot com

McVic said...

Cute tag!
kacee

Anniebee said...

Really cute tag, Anita! I think many of us would like to be creative 24/7... I know I would. I'm a follower.

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Gill McCall said...

oh yea to be able to craft 24/7 !! FABBY project

Tambo said...

OMG Anita, how cute! I would love to do this too. I would love to do that too. I get so lost in there, oblivious to time. Cute bookmark. tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations

'Chelle said...

Anita, both your projects are GREAT! Thank you so much for participating in my hop. As soon as I'm feeling better I WILL get my project posted so y'all can see it...I hate that I got sick in the middle of this. :(

Peggy Sue said...

adorable!
mrsroddy4@aol.com