Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, August 28, 2011

FINALLY-----WINNERS---WINNERS---

Sorry I have absolutely been negligent in picking the winners of the blog candy from my last 7 blog hops----They have all been in August and I apologize.We have had a family member that was badly burned in an accident and while  I am not using that as an excuse I do apologize again.So,I am listing the blog hop, the prize and the winners.I will also email the winners and I will get the prizes out as soon as I get your address.Most of the gift cards I do on line so they will get there even quicker.Thanks everyone for visiting my blog and leaving comments.
1.Birthday Blog Hop Aug 2,3,&4----altered clipboard(birthday)--winner:Laura tweetyb
2.Oh Baby Blog Hop    $25 gc---Michael's--winner: Amanda    prhmangel@gmail.com
3.Princess Themed Blog Hop----Altered Comp. notebook-Princess--winner:Cathy  mexicopetshop@hotmail.com
4.Back to School Blog Hop   Aug. 6 & 7--DIY paperbag album from createserendipity--winner:suzyq28024@gmail.com
5.Back to School Blog Hop Aug.15--Teacher Rocks Stamp Set from My Creative Time--winner:callyannc@live.com
6.Bucket List Blog Hop---Vintage Charm Set from Kinderstampo--winner:Judy   jejaeb@cfl.rr.com
7.Hawaii themed blog hop--$20 gc from Michael's--winner:jennyplace26@gmail.com
Again, if you will email me your address at amc35045@bellsouth.net I will get the prizes right out to you.And please keep coming back----September is going to be a GREAT month with lots and lots of new projects and new blog candy.Thank each one of you again.
Hugs,

Photobucket

5 comments:

callyannc said...

Thanks so much! And congrats to all the other winners! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Thanks so much you are just so sweet! I hope your family member is doing better. Congrats to all the winners!

Judy said...

WOOOO HOOOO!! Doin' a happy dance! Congrats everyone:-)

Vicki said...

Congratulations winners!!

Tanya said...

Congrats to the winners!!!