Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hawaii Theme Blog Hop August 20 - 21 DAY TWO

Welcome to the DAY TWO of the Hawaii Theme Blog Hop August 20-21. You should have gotten here from Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com . My project for today is decorative wall hanging of a leis.  I used the Tim Holtz Die to make the flowers with.  The background paper is K and Company, and the ribbon came out of my stash from Miracle's Table.

BLOG CANDY is a $20 gift certificate from Michaels. All you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment. I will draw Wednesday, August 24, 2011.

Now to continue on our Hawaii Theme, hop on over to Kathryn - http://creationswithkathryn.com .

Hope the weekend is still going great. Thanks for Looking.  HUGZ..............
Photobucket

13 comments:

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

Very pretty ... these would also look sweet as a banner at a baby or bridal shower. Your project is versatile and beautiful, alike!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Nicolette said...

Love the flowers and the banner. Thanks so much for being in the hop!!
Happy Stampin,
Nicolette
www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
beyondscrapin@gmail.com

jennyplace2 said...

Your flowers turned out just so beautiful. Great wall hanging. I have enjoyed the hop so much and sorry to see it come to a end. TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Anniebee said...

Cute banner, Anitaa! I love those big blossoms! Did you happen to get the email I sent you a couple of days ago? I haven't received a response and I have not received the gift card I won from your blog in the Christmas in July blog hop. Can you please let me know if you have sent it yet? I noticed that you have been pretty busy with several hops lately.

Thanks,
Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com

Judy said...

This would be so much fun for a party - it would have been great at the b-day party I was at this weekend:-) The flowers are beautiful and so well made! I am already a follower...
jejaeb (at) cfl.rr.com

Vicki said...

Love the flowers on your banner!!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the flowers.

VinDeeLoo said...

Super cute!

VinDeeLoo
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
vindeeloosthisnthat.bloodspot.com

Babe O'Mara said...

Your project is lovely with those beautiful flowers. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Amanda said...

such an awesome banner! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.comsuch an awesome banner! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com

Dawnica said...

Very lovely. These are adorable!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Peggy Sue said...

so cute!!

McVic said...

oh cute! this would be perfect tied to the back of a chair for a birthday girl!
kacee