Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, August 6, 2011

Princess Themed Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and to the Princess Themed Blog Hop hosted by Sylvia   www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com   -----You can start there at the beginning to see all of our "Royal" projects. You should have come here from Nadia ~~  www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com   ~~.I made a card with a dancing princess.I used the Twinkle Toes cart and added a silver crown.I created the sentiment on my computer.
Blog Candy~~~I have the cutest altered journal with a princess on the front that I created as blog candy.Our weather is very cloudy and I couldn't get a picture---but all you have to do is leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you, become a follower and I will pick the winner on Thursday August 11.I am in several hops this weekend--and I want to announce all the winners at one time.
Thank each of you for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend. Now hop on to Bonnie ~~  www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com.  
Hugs,

Photobucket


23 comments:

Amy said...

Such a pretty pink princess! Adorable! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogsot.com

Tanya said...

Oh my.. your lil princess is ADORABLE!!!

Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

Cathy said...

Your little princess is precious. I love this hop, cause the projects are all so different.
Hope to win your candy too, I am trying my first mini album and I can use some ideas.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Adorable. You have been busy with all the hops.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com
http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

You have been a busy girl..I love your lil' princess:) She is adorable and so is that glittery crown. Great job! It's been fun being in the hop with you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Sandy S. said...

Super cute princess card. It's been great participating in the hop with you!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Creative Diva said...

What a cute Card. Love the ribbon. Glad to be on the hop with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

lmkindell1 said...

Beautiful princess and my colors too, just love it.
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Sweet little Dancing Princess - well done! You are a very busy girl this weekend!! I am already a happy follower...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Newbie2crafting said...

I love this card.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

PinkBlingCrafter said...

She's adorable!! Love the glitter on her crown!! TFS

Bunnyfreak said...

Sweet princess.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

Lisa said...

What an adorable dancing princess! Love this card!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

What an adorable dancing princess! Love the sparkle on her crown.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

Pixichick said...

What a sweet little princess!

Yvonne said...

Very nice I Love the card Great job ydixon57@verizon.net

Ms. Scrappy2U! said...

Hello! I took a peek at all of your crafty creations - you do great work!! Your a busy lady with all of these blog hops going on. :) Thanks for sharing!!

http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

I love your princess card. She is adorable. Thanks for joining me in the blog hop
Sylvia

Pendra said...

She is so adorable! Lovely card!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Peggie said...

sweet card - could be used for a lot of reasons
Peggie

thekolbes said...

OMG what an adorable card. Love it. I am a follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Monica Flores said...

She is adorable! Had such a great time on this hop with you!

sweetlilscrapper said...

adorable! thanks for the chance to win!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca