Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winners---Winners---Winners

I apologize for not picking these winners over the weekend----but here they are!!!!
1.Christmas in July Blog Hop 7-22-25
Anniebee (anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com) that said "beautiful tag.....".I will email you and if you send me your address and which gift card (michael's, Hobby Lobby or Joann's)--I will get it sent right to you.
2.Christmas in July Blog Hop July 23-24.
The winner of the $30.00 gc from Kinderstampo is jennyplace2 ~~~jennyplace26@gmail.com~~~who said "OMG.....".I will email you and when I get your address I will send it to you.
3.Christmas in July Blog Hop 7-25
The winner of the altered clipboard is amanda (prhmangel@gmail.com)that said "follower and I adore it....".I will email you and as soon as I get your address I will get ir right out to you.
Thank everyone who stopped by==I LOVE LOVE to read the comments-------there are a lot of blog hops coming up so I am looking forward to sharing lots more.Happy Crafting everyone.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi! thanks again 4 the clipboard~so excited! I accidentally erased your email, so I need u 2 email again so that I can give u my shipping info! Sorry! Take care & have a good 1!Hi! thanks again 4 the clipboard~so excited! I accidentally erased your email, so I need u 2 email again so that I can give u my shipping info! Sorry! Take care & have a good 1!

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! Thats me! Thank you so much! I love shopping!