Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, September 16, 2011

50 States Blog Hop

Welcome to the 50 States Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the 50 States Blog Hop! Most of us would love to travel but are having staycations this year. What better way to travel but through a blog hop. This hop was inspired by our host Shawnee's journey across the United States as she traveled with her family to their new home. The United States is truly beautiful with many wonderful places to visit and see.

If you've hopped along from Maryland, then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard or happened along from somewhere else, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start with the first state in the union, Delaware, because you won't want to miss out on any of the fun (or any of the blog candy!!)...

There is an AMAZING Grand Prize Package for one LUCKY hopper (winner chosen by Rafflecopter)!!  To be entered to win, please do the following:
So what's the Grand Prize???
Cricut Cartridge - Destinations, beautiful handmade flowers from Shannon at Creative Chaos Flowers, and a $20 Gift Certificate to Scraptastical Kreations.
Now on to my state and my project....

My State is South Carolina and is done in a scrapbook layout.

Now you can hop to New Hampshire!!  Remember to leave a comment on each state to be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE!!



50 States Hop





Photobucket

24 comments:

Donna said...

So many places to visit... Love being near the ocean. This is one of my favorites. comopark@roadrunner.com

Shawnee said...

I can't wait to visit this wonderful state next month. Beautiful layout. Thank you for joining me in this fun travel hop.

Blessings,
Shawnee
Co Host
50 States Blog Hop
http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com

ScrappinT said...

I have always wanted to visit your lovely state and I love your layout

Cathie w said...

great hop idea very cleaver and cute project

TFS!!!
Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

NanasAngels said...

cute idea....thank you for sharing!

Wendy
wleitel@windstream.net

Lisa said...

love the background paper!

Have a scrap- happy day,
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blog.com/

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the colors.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the layout. Enjoyed visit to Columbia Zoo.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Nice format, been to South Carolina for my sons graduation from Basic training. TFS
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

Cute, I have never been to South Carolina, but someday I hope to visit.
Barbara B

mjblahnik56 said...

The layout is awesome TFS

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

What a fun layout Anita! I have never been to South Carolina (or North for that matter), but one day I would love to visit! I am loving this hop - it may be the only way I get to "visit" each state!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Kathie said...

Definitely one place I would love to visit. Thanks for sharing.

Lori Apgar said...

This hop makes me want to travel!!! Would love come to South Carolina some day!

Glad to be in this hop with you!

Crafty and Green said...

I Love South Carolina!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

ScrappingJUDY said...

very cute, thanks for sharing

pinky4611@windstream.net

Colleen said...

Very nice! Love South Carolina! :)
~Colleen

littlen said...

nice lo. great state to visit. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Ashley Nicole said...

Great LO. I love visiting South Carolina. My favorite place is Myrtle Beach. Thanks for sharing.
Ashley

Tambo said...

Great L/O. I have never been to SC. I thought for a short time that work my send me there for a short visit, but someone else went instead.I haven't a clue of what I would expect there, so I do want to visit sometime in the future. tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing. Cute layout.

Robin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

Love that shade of green for your letters with the background!

It was fun to do this hop with you!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Stop by my blog anytime!

Theresa said...

That paper is amazing! Who is it by? Your LO is cute and I am loving the idea of visiting all 50 states!
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hey Sweets! This is my favorite of your state pages. Love that background paper! Adorable! The title looks great too. :0) One more state to add to my "must see" list. :0) TFS!

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

XO ~ Amy Jo - Follower
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com