Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, September 16, 2011

50 States Blog Hop

Welcome to the 50 States Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the 50 States Blog Hop! Most of us would love to travel but are having staycations this year. What better way to travel but through a blog hop. This hop was inspired by our host Shawnee's journey across the United States as she traveled with her family to their new home. The United States is truly beautiful with many wonderful places to visit and see.

If you've hopped along from Illinois, then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard or happened along from somewhere else, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start with the first state in the union, Delaware, because you won't want to miss out on any of the fun (or any of the blog candy!!)...

There is an AMAZING Grand Prize Package for one LUCKY hopper (winner chosen by Rafflecopter)!!  To be entered to win, please do the following:
So what's the Grand Prize???
Cricut Cartridge - Destinations, beautiful handmade flowers from Shannon at Creative Chaos Flowers, and a $20 Gift Certificate to Scraptastical Kreations.
Now on to my state and my project....

My state is South Carolina and is done in scrapbook format.

Now you can hop to Maine!!  Remember to leave a comment on each state to be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE!!


50 States Hop


.............




Photobucket

22 comments:

Donna said...

I would love to visit Alabama! comopark@roadrunner.com

ScrappinT said...

Love your layout

Robin said...

Great layout.

Robin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

Cathie w said...

great hop idea very cleaver and cute project

TFS!!!
Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Shawnee said...

Alabama is a beautiful state. I love your layout.

Thank you for joining me in this fun travel hop.

Blessings,
Shawnee
Co Host
50 States Blog Hop
http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com

Lisa said...

too cute! has been way to long since i have been to alabama!!

Have a scrap- happy day,
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blog.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the colors used in your layout.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

Love the colors! Haven't been to Alabama, hopefully someday!
Barbara B.

mjblahnik56 said...

Nice layout. TFS

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

My goodness Anita! You have been a busy bug haven't you? We have some friends from Alabama and I would love to visit there someday. I had no idea they had beaches and mountains :) Cute layout!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Kathie said...

Thanks for sharing your state with us.
thecraftingcajun.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

Wonderful LO!
Rachelle
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

Crafty and Green said...

Cute! Never Been To Alabama Before!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Never been to Alabama, I am sure it is another beautiful state.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Lori Apgar said...

I, too, have never been to Alabama. Maybe one of these days.....

Glad to be in this hop with you! I am learning so much!

ScrappingJUDY said...

very good layout, thanks for sharing

pinky4611@windstream.net

Lillian Child said...

Loving all the fun facts that I didn't know about your fabulous state! Thanks for sharing!

I am now follower your blog. So very nice to meet you! Stop over to my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Cute LO! TFS! :)
co11een90@yahoo.com

Crafting Misfit said...

Good job :)

It was fun to do this hop with you!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Stop by my blog anytime!

Amanda said...

I love the LO, but I'm soo confused~lol! Every hop list says South Carolina beside your name & blog addy~u also stated that u had South Carolina in your description b4 u get 2 the pic, then I scrolled down 2 c the pic of what u had done & it says ALABAMA on it~lol! So...where did I get confused? Did I misunderstand or not ready everything correctly? Either way-great job-as always! Thanx again~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Carla said...

I love your lay out thank you so much for sharing it.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hey Lady,
Cute layout! I have never been to Alabama, but must get there some day as I have a goal to visit all 50 states. :0) TFS!

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

XO ~ Amy Jo - Follower
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com