Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, September 2, 2011

Paper Hoarders First Design Team Project

Thank you Tanya ~~ http://www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com ~~ for allowing me to be on your first design team.Tanya is such an encourager and is so creative and artistic you can't help but be inspired.  Our first project was back to school and had to include a ruler.  I made a plaque for either a classroom or for your student at home.  I used the Locker Talk cart for the die cuts and the paper is from DCWV.  Please make sure you visit the other ladies and check out their projects.Have a safe Labor Day.

Hugs, Anita

Photobucket

10 comments:

Cricket's Daughter said...

Cute project....TFS.
sherry

~Christina~ said...

I just adore the diecuts!!!!

Tanya said...

Aww Anita.. thank you for the kind words!! I am definitely to have you on our team!! I just love your plaque!! Such a great idea!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Brenda said...

love the paper and the brad in your cut! Congrats on the DT!!!
hugs
Brenda

lisa said...

i love the little scissor-ettes! so cute. great card. congrats on making the team.

Cindi said...

this is such a cute card!! love those lil scissors
:)

Scrappy Zeni said...

super cute plaque!

Donna Lee said...

Oh so cute! Great job using the ruler.

Amanda said...

I love this! Thanx again 4 the inspiration! prhmangel at gmail dot comI love this! Thanx again 4 the inspiration! prhmangel at gmail dot com

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Great project and I adore the scissors!