Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, September 16, 2011

50 States Blog Hop

Welcome to the 50 States Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the 50 States Blog Hop! Most of us would love to travel but are having staycations this year. What better way to travel but through a blog hop. This hop was inspired by our host Shawnee's journey across the United States as she traveled with her family to their new home. The United States is truly beautiful with many wonderful places to visit and see.

If you've hopped along from Ohio, then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard or happened along from somewhere else, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start with the first state in the union, Delaware, because you won't want to miss out on any of the fun (or any of the blog candy!!)...

There is an AMAZING Grand Prize Package for one LUCKY hopper (winner chosen by Rafflecopter)!!  To be entered to win, please do the following:
So what's the Grand Prize???
Cricut Cartridge - Destinations, beautiful handmade flowers from Shannon at Creative Chaos Flowers, and a $20 Gift Certificate to Scraptastical Kreations.
Now on to my state and my project....

My state is Louisiana and my project is done in scrapbook layout.

Now you can hop to the Indiana!!  Remember to leave a comment on each state to be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE!!



50 States Hop


.............





Photobucket

21 comments:

Donna said...

My favorite HBO TV show takes place in Louisana!
comopark@roadrunner.com

ScrappinT said...

The Big Easy! Love your layout

Cathie w said...

great hop idea very cleaver and cute project

TFS!!!
Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Lisa said...

nice and simple -- love it

Have a scrap- happy day,
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blog.com/

Shawnee said...

I agree nice and simple. Beautiful project!
Thank you for being a part of this fun hop!

Blessings,
Shawnee
Co Host
50 States Blog hop
http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Fleur de Lis on your layout.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the page.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

Cathy said...

Nice job on your page, The state looks like a boot:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

Simple but lovely!
Barbara B.

mjblahnik56 said...

Nice layout. TFS

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

Cute layout Anita! What fun that you got to do more than one state :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Kathie said...

I love that you marked my home state as one of the wonders of the world. laissez les bon temps rouler. TFS.
thecraftingcajun.blogspot.com

Lori Apgar said...

Nice layout. I always think of that horrible Hurricane Katrina when I think of Louisiana. Our neighbors just had a baby girl that they named Katrina about a month before the hurricane hit.

My son played against a baseball team from Louisiana at nationals the summer before the hurricane and we sent them a care package. Our boys were 10 at the time.

Crafty and Green said...

My BIL lives in Louisiana. I've never been there though.

Many Blessings,
Tina

http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

ScrappingJUDY said...

very cute thanks for sharing

pinky4611@windstream.net

littlen said...

very cute lo. tfs.

Colleen said...

Cute LO! Great to be in this hop with you!
co11een903@yahoo.com

Robin said...

Love your layout. I'm a new follower.

Robin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

I like this one too!

It was fun to do this hop with you!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Stop by my blog anytime!

Carla said...

You did a great job on your LO, thank you so much for sharing.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hey Girlie,
Again, another state I have not been to! Great layout! Love the colors. ;0) TFS!

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

XO ~ Amy Jo - Follower
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com