Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, September 26, 2011

Winners and a simple card

I hope everyone had a great weekend----here in the South it is all football.I need to announce the winners of the blog candy for the last two hops I participated in.
1.The Talk Like A Pirate Day winner of My Creative Time's stamp set is Kristen sierrababy08@hotmail.com.
2.Upcycle Blog Hop winner of a DIY paper bag album from Createserendipity is Dawn abosoffit@hotmail.com.I will email both to get your address or you can email me at amc35045@bellsouth.net and I will get them right out to you.
Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog---and there are alot of blog hops coming up soon---so we will all have alot of new projects and ideas.
The card is a very simple card for a friend that had a heart transplant and is doing exceedingly well.I just used Martha Stewart Punch and fall colored Recollection card stock.The sentiment is from one of Emma's sets----I just can't remember which one.I hope everyone has a great day.
Hugs,



Photobucket

1 comment:

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Thank you so much, i sent you an email!! Your card is very pretty, wow a heart transplant, glad everything is going well!!
Kristan