Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, October 28, 2011

The "All About Me "Book Group

Gill at http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com has created this group and we are making scrapbooks telling about ourselves or something or someone that means alot to us.  This is our first month and we will be posting one page a month.  I chose to make mine about my passions.  I am passionate about different things in life.  This page will either be the cover or the first page---I really haven't decided.I am glad we're doing this.  I have gotten away from really scrapbooking into more cards and altered art--so this is a good challenge.I used KandCo. paper from Life's Journey and a lot of Tim Holtz Distress ink.  I sprayed some of the flowers with glimmer mist and one of the flowers is made from a piece of fabric that was a gift from Scrappin Ky Mama.  I hope you enjoy this challenge and join us at http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com    .


Photobucket

2 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

Beautiful!!! Love it! I love the colors, the flowers and you know I love love love that music background :) Good luck!

Gill McCall said...

Anita this is fantastic i adore the colours and your idea behind your book. The flowers are so cute. Im really looking forward to seeing how your book progresses through the next months.