Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Banner

Warning---this is a little picture heavy---but it turned out so pretty.I friend called me Thursday that lives about 45 miles away and wanted to know if it was too late for me to make their Church a banner for their Breast Cancer Awareness luncheon.You all know my saying, idle hands are the devil's workshop-----well,I have not been idle.But I was so honored she asked me to make it .I used the Breast Cancer DCWV paper stack and Recollections brown card stock.I tied it with pink and brown ribbon and pink tulle.I said at the beginning of October I was making a card every week for Breast Cancer Awareness but this may count for the card this week.Sorry it was so picture heavy---it was a big banner and I had to hang it on our front deck.Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.





Photobucket

5 comments:

Letillia said...

You have done an AMAZING Job this banner is BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT!!

divaof5.blogspot.com

Pixichick said...

It looks so good!

mamawcindy said...

So Pretty! Love the Brown with the Pink! Love It! :0)

Patti said...

What a wonderful banner! And for such a wonderful cause. Your banner came out beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!