Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Card #2

Breast Cancer has touched each one of us in one way or another.Early detection can up the survival rate so much.Let's keep using this month of October to help make everyone aware of Breast Cancer and the help that is available.I made this card from a free digi that I have spent all morning trying to find where I got it and can't.But I apologize.I think she is very pretty.I used paper from my MAMBI Breast Cancer stack.I hope you like my card.There are lots of Blog Hops this weekend and Paper Hoarders Design Team tomarrow so ya'll come back.Have a great day.
Hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Anita I LOVE this card!!! This digi is awesome!! You ROCK!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

salma said...

Anita have been done a great job!! I like the placement of the elements and the designs .... Looking all of them" Awesome "....

plastic card ideas