Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall/Halloween Blog Hop October 22-23 Day 1

Thanks to Nicolette     www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com  for being our leader and you should start there to see all of the great projects.You should have gotten to my blog from Susan   http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com    and her great idea.  I made a tag for todays project.I embossed it in my cuttlebug then used Tim Holtz Blck Soot then sprayed  it
with a bunch of Glimmer Mist and Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays.I used a scrap of Halloween paper left from last year and added the Kand Co Ghosts die cuts.I added black and white ribbbon (from Martha Gurney) and orange ribbon and black fibers.I hope you like it.BLOG CANDY__________this is a long Hop and it's 2 days.I will have a different project for tomarrow.Anywhoo---I really want you to see what everyone of these ladies have created.If you visit every blog and leave a comment and a way for me to get in touch with you (now don't get all upset)-----You will win either a $50.. gift Cert.from Michael's or Hobby Lobby.And I will give you until next Thursday night to do it.Just come back and leave me a comment that you have visited everyhop and left a comment.I trust you.Sometimes the end gets missed or blogger is acting up but everyone loves encouragement.OK----the next Hop is Jamie    http://www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com  .Of, I forgot to qualify for the blog hop you don't have to go thru the whole lineup both days (but it would be nice)  just either day.
Happy Crafting,Hugs,

Photobucket

18 comments:

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Awesome tag! Thanks for sharing.
Patti
www.shortnscrappy.com
lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

lindaplus3 said...

thank you very much for being in the hop :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Leah said...

love the tag thanks for sharing....I have been hopping along.

Leah
leah@leahscarddesigns.com
http://www.leahscarddesigns.com

Shannon said...

nice job

lovescrapreflect said...

love the tag calebwmartin@yahoo.com

1SquirrelyGirl said...

That is REALLY cool.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A very cute tag for halloween.

Come see the Tim Burton blog hop. I am toward the end, but you can back track.
Krista

Alisha said...

Great tag. love all of the fiber on the top. Super cute.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Eva said...

very cute tag!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Babe O'Mara said...

Love the ghost tag. So cute. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Gill McCall said...

Such a creative tag - love it. great to be in this hop with you. thanks for sharing

Becky Dunham said...

What an adorable tag Anita! Love the ghosties :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Tanya said...

How cute!! I love the black fibers!! You are on it!! Great job my friend!!

Hugs,
Tanya

joydee1963 said...

I love your cute Halloween tag,I am a follower.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Michelle said...

Great looking tag. Thanks for a chance to win.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

tina said...

Great Halloween tag!

Tina

jennyplace2 said...

Super cute tag! Love the cute little ghost! Great job as always!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

(nice to see that blogger is working again.)

Ca-ute tag. I love tags.

KristaInMN at gmail dot com