Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hollywood Stars Blog Hop 15th Oct 2011

Welcome to my blog and the Hollywood Stars Blog Hop.You should have gotten here from Lisa G.  http://lisagarrow.blogspot.com   .If not go back to our leader Gill at    http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com  to make sure you don't miss any of the great projects.I chose Audrey Hepburn.I think she is one of the most beautiful women and the most elegant.Her movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" had been released 50 years ago.I have seen it but it has been so long---I want to watch it again this weekend.I usedand image I got from her website and I thought it would be more elegant not to color it.I used different shades of blue cardstock and ribbon.You may not be able to see in the picture but I tried to find and use the shade "Tiffany Blue."Thank you for sharing my little bit of Hollywood.If you are a follower of mine and leave a comment that you have visited all the stops (only12)   On Monday I will draw the winner of a Pink By Design Stamp set.She has so many wonderful sets.Your next stop is Alethea   http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com  .Have a great weekend.
Hugs,

Photobucket

9 comments:

Linda said...

I too am a fan of Audrey Hepburn and I love her in "Breakfast at Tiffany's with Geroge Peppard. Enjoy your film. Your card is beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

alethea said...

Gorgeous card! Love what you did with the ribbon!! HUgsxx

LisaG said...

Great card Anita!

It's so unusual. I love the border at the bottom and the lace effect is stunning too.

Well done!

I'm already a follower.

Lisa xx

Eva said...

very cute card, love how the top ribbons look like open curtains, great job!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Cathie w said...

awesome projects...TFS!!!


Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Gill McCall said...

What a brilliant card - my fav is Audrey too and love love love that film. thank you for taking time out to create, share and be part of the hop

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love Audrey!!! Then again who doesn't?! So stylish too! Love the blue tiffany's colored paper on the bottom! So much fun!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Beautiful project! I think Audrey Hepburn was so graceful and elegant. TFS! I'm a new follower.

~Ashley
proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com
proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Your project is so pretty! I love the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's " but have never watched the movie!