Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Invitations

I have never really "mass"produced cards or invitations.I think the only thing I have done is treat bag toppers for a teacher.  One of my best friends from high school's daughter recently bought a beautiful restored Victorian home.  It's her first house purchase so we decided to have an Open House so everyone could see it.  Well,you know me----ADD is my middle name-----the new wore off all these little houses pretty quick.  But thank goodness I didn't try to make a really Victorian House.  But they are made,addressed,mailed and recieved.  So the point of this is---to all of you that do this on a regular basis----I  admire you.  Five or six of something may be ok----but more than that I better start months and months ahead and do a few at a time.  Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Your invitations are absolutely adorable. I know what what you mean about doing a bunch of them. The most I've done is 70 save the date cards and I thought I was gonna go crazy before I finished them all. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Sherry