Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, October 14, 2011

It's my Birthday Blog Hop October 14-16

Welcome to our blog honoring Alina  http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com   birthday.This is a small hop so it will easy to get through and there are great projects and blog candy along the way.Alina was my partner in the "I Appreciate You" Group last month and she went out of her way to be generous and thoughtful.I hope you have a great birthday Alina.I will have a another project tomarrow.The hop is for three days so you will have plenty of time If you are a follower of mine and leave a comment I will draw a winner Monday of a $20.00 gc from Hobby Lobby.Your next stop is Haidee   http://created2bunique.blogspot.com   .Alina,have a great birthday and everyone remeber to come back tomarrow.Today I made a card using paper from my stash and Unity Stamps that I LOVE.
Hugs,

Photobucket

20 comments:

Angiebug said...

Anita, this is such a cute card. I hope Alina has a wonderful birthday. I'm already a follower & thanks for the chance to win. angie
angiehbug@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

I love your card!

www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com
rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com

Josie0602 said...

Such a pretty card and I love the buttons on it!

Happy Birthday to Alina!
Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

PaulaJ said...

adorable card!

shersl84bed said...

Great card, looks like it was fun to make too.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed at aol dot com

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for the great blog hop!!! I love all the colors in your card!!! TFS

Have a scrap-happy day
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
lkgra@hotmail.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A beautiful card Anita. I like to see how folks use buttons.

Mallika said...

hello anita ,,
beautiful card dis is
hugs
mallika

Judy said...

Love, love this card! The buttons really 'make' it:-) I am a follower...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

smyiow said...

I love your card! The buttons make it super cute!
my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Marty said...

Very cute. Love using what I have!!

Eva said...

very nice card.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Rachelle said...

Your card is beautiful!
I am a new follower!
Rachelle
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Very cute!! Thank you soooo much!!

Suzan said...

Great way to use up some of those hundreds of buttons I have! Thanks for the idea.

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! Love the Buttons!!! Thanks for Sharing! I'm already a follower. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the bright colored buttons.

Babe O'Mara said...

Love your card. TFS I'm already a follower. Thanks for a chance to win.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

tallulah1 said...

Cute card!
sandjonriver@windstream.net

Haidee said...

TFS, great card!!!