Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, October 3, 2011

My card with my Paper Hoarder Prize

Thanks to Tanya  http://scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com   we have a group called Paper Hoarders----we all love beautiful paper.I won one of the gifts and she so generously sent me a beautiful piece of fabric and some real German Glass Glitter and some ATC backs.I used the fabric to make the rolled flower and covered the heart in the beautiful glitter.The group is wonderful,Tanya is great and we have an awful lot of fun.I know my picture is sideways---but I wanted it on here and both of my IT men have gone to work----so please just turn your head sideways.Thanks again Tanya and everyone in the Group and please come join us if you would like-----Tomarrow is my day to post for Gill's World Cardmaking Blog Hop---so please come back.There will be blog candy tomarrow.
Hugs,
P.S>The sentiment says "sending love,sending love"---it is a little hard to read sideways  :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

PapaSue said...

It is beautiful whichever way you turn it.

thanks

Neha Jain said...

lovely card :)
saw it at LUFP

Luanne said...

lovely card! love what you did with the heart.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Pumpy said...

I like this very much. xxx

GabyCreates.com said...

Very pretty card!