Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15 & 16 Halloween Hop

Memories In Tyme



Welcome to the "Trick or Treat" Halloween Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about Halloween!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!

We can guarantee LOTS of treats on this hop (and maybe a few TRICKS too)... So let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from Lisa  http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com   , then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our Trick-or-Treat FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because... It's always a TREAT to start at the start!! :) We have a WONDERFUL Grand Prize for one lucky hopper today -- A Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamping Treats!! To be eligible, please visit each "Blog Hop Stop" and leave a comment!! One random winner will be chosen on Friday, October 21st (giving you plenty of time to finish the hop)... For more details on what you could choose if YOU are the winner, please be sure to visit our sponsor:










Sweet Stamping Treats


For the hop today, I've created a card using a "Bugaboo" stamp.

My BLOG CANDY will be a $20 gift certificate from Hobby Lobby.  All you have to do to qualify is be registered as a follower on my blog and leave feedback.  I will draw for a winner on Monday, October 17, 2011.

Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to Susana   http://susanascorner.blogspot.com   and remember to visit all the stops for more chances to WIN!!

Below are links to BOTH days of the hop so you'll be sure not to miss a THING!!

DAY ONE (October 15):
Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone (please note that the following links will take you directly to each participants post if you are joining the hop later in the week!!):

Photobucket

40 comments:

ottersln said...

LOL, this made me smile today! Great card. TFS.

Fifty-two pairs in 2010 said...

I love your designs! THnaks for the blog hop, too - I love 'em!
HAve a great weeekend.
Rosie

Shawn Mosch said...

LOL! That is too funny!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Lori Apgar said...

Cute card!! Love the stamp!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is hysterical. Love the stamp and the phrase. Made me smile. TFS

Vicki said...

Lovin that witch!! So cute!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Cathie w said...

awesome projects...TFS!!!


Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Carol said...

Love the card. Thank you for sharing. chale@gci.net
http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/

Anita Braddock said...

How cute is this love your card love the lady the colos and the twine great. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win,
abbraddock@msn.com

smyiow said...

What a funny little witch card! Super cute!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Rhonda Emery said...

funny and cute. what a laugh

Newbie2crafting said...

Super cute card!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

ScrapMyWay said...

I'm soooo happy to be on this hop with you & now a follower! I LOVE the Bugaboo stamps & I have done a few myself. The sentiments are always toooo funny! Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogpsot.com

Lynne said...

What a cute card --- made me smile!! Sew glad we were in the hop together!
Lynne
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

I LOVE Bugaboo stamps! Your card is so cute -- and funny -- this is a really good one:-) I am already a follower...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Just a Few Designs said...

Your little witch made me smile big!! What a cute stamp!!! Love your card, TFS...
so nice hopping along with ya
xoxo
Elsa

callyannc said...

Giggle! This is great! I love my swiffer! The witch is too funny! TFS Callyann(follower)

Cathy said...

Way too cute, thanks for helping me to smile today!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Funfun fun!!!

Carla said...

I love your card. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Carol's Creations said...

Love it...so much attitude in this image!

Jennasa said...

Love Love Love the sentiment on this card. Nice colors.

~
Jennasa
findtimetocreate.blogspot.com

Debc06 said...

Love the card made me chuckle. TFS.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

pruttybird said...

LOL ... this card is sooo cute and so very true :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Debbie said...

wow your card is just the cutest love that stamp thanks for sharing and its so nice to be hopping with all you lovely ladies Hugs Debbie

Janet said...

Love you card the image is toodie for! Thanks for sharing.
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

puffinliz said...

Cute cute cute! lol...

couldn't figure out how to become a follower...

puffinliz at yahoo dot com

bluecrayons said...

hahahahah just crackin up over your card. love that image.

you did this card greatly.


rhelm @ tampabay .rr. com

Minta's Creations said...

Love your card.
Minta

mintab@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

Awesome as always Mrs. Anita I just love Halloween and all the ladies projects are great :)

SueNJ said...

This so made me smile. Your card is fabulous. So glad to be in this hop with you.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

Tami B. said...

I love Bugaboo stamps and you did a great job using this one. Your card turned out great.

shersl84bed said...

Love a card that gives me a nice chuckle, as well as being fun to look at. Great job.
I'm following your blog.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Lisa M. Lam said...

so cute.... and funny!

McVic said...

this is to funny! I must confess. I cant color worth a darn! I have tried to watercolor- shade stamps with pencils, just cant do it! I think I need to try copics, Im just afraid! You did a great job... seeing images like this make me wish I could!
Kacee

Scrapbookingprincess Jamie said...

LOL. Loved the card and the saying!

Amy said...

Anita, such an adorable card that REALLY gave me a SMILE!! :) I love that sentiment and your coloring is FANTASTIC!! :)

Thanks so much for participating in the hop!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Angiebug said...

Cute card, love the sentiment! tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

PinkLava said...

Very Humorous! Love it

Lori Comeau said...

LOL, love it, To cute.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/