Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, October 7, 2011

Paper Hoarders Design Team ---3rd Project

Today is Sweetest Day and we were to make something for our loved one to show how much we care.I have a wonderful husband.We have been married almost 30 years and he has had his hands full with me as his wife a lot of times.I dearly love him and he is my rock.He has always been there for me thru the good and the bad.Since it's sweetest day I wanted to make something that represented sweet---so what better than a cupcake? It's cut from the Sweet Treats cart.I made a "fan flower" with my Martha Stewart Scoreboard and the paper came from Michael's----it is so cute.I want to thank Tanya for allowing me to be on this Design Team and always being so encouraging.The entire design team's projects will be on her blog so make sure you visit all of their blogs and leave them some love.

(My husband added the following---but it is true)
I have the best husband in the world
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Aww.. how sweet... Your card is tooo "sweet" as well. Thank you so much for being a Paper Hoarder??!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Being a Paper Hoarder, I recognize that sweet paper and you used it in such a clever way!! Cyber hugs!

Kathy said...

Love this!! So pretty!!!

Scrappy Zeni said...

what a super sweet card!!! TFS!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com