Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, October 21, 2011

Paper Hoarders Design Team 4th Project

Welcome to my Paper Hoarders Design Team Project.Tanya wanted us to make a Halloween shaped card---well nothing is more Halloween to me than candy corn.I used a Cutting Cafe pattern ---everything there is wonderful..I used paper from the DCWV Harvest stack and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.I tied a bow with my seam binding ribbon.Please stop and look at the rest of the Design Team's projects and at the Guest Designer.Everything is on Tanya's   http://scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com   .Ya'll have a great day.Hugs,

Photobucket

4 comments:

lisa said...

Cute and sweet! Makes me wanna use some of fabric scraps for this. A little fusible webbing, and voila! So cute, Anita! Yummy, too!

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

I love the effect and the colors! Great ideas flow from your talent - cyberhugs from a PH DT buddy!

Zeni said...

super cute card! and I love the different patterns you used.

tracym110 said...

Sweet card! I love the patterned paper, it gives it such a sweet feel! :)
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com