Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall/Halloween Blog Hop October 22-23 Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of our blog hop hosted by Nicolette    www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com   .You should have gotten here from Susan   http://www/itsmesusann.blogspot.com  .Remember my Blog Candy is a $50.00 gc from Michael's or Hobby Lobby---but you must visit each blogger and leave a comment and then come back and let me know here or on my fb(Anita Meadows Cannon) that you have done it and I will randomly pick a winner-------I think I will extend it until next Friday  October 28---there seemed to be alot of trouble with blogger yesterday and this is a big hop so a little extra time might help.Please make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch with you.Today my project is for my dh office.I took an old black frame---of course added Martha Stewart glitter.Then my IAY partner last month Maria Mendoza had sent me some Halloween die cuts-----so there you are.I think he'll like it.Next please go to Jamie   http://glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com   and see what great project she has.Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Photobucket

15 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

awesome project!!! I love the black glitter on the frame!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche@gmail.com

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Woo cool. Thanks for sharing.
Patti
www.shortnscrappy.com
lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

Eva said...

love it, how fun!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Eva said...

Loved the hop, just finished. I came back to tell you I commented on everyone I could find posted for both days...not everyone did.

Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Babe O'Mara said...

Love your framed project. So cute.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Gill McCall said...

this frame project is amazing. i love the black glitter and the ghosties are so cute. thanks for sharing

Becky Dunham said...

This is fabulous Anita! I bet your hubby will love this. I love the little ghostie on the frame!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Becky Dunham said...

Hey Anita! I finished the hop - only about half did a project for day 2 but it was fun revisiting their projects from yesterday :) Thanks for the chance to win this awesome candy!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Michelle said...

Love doing Halloween picture frames myself. Very nice.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

tina said...

Anita! Love your project.

Tina

tina said...

I'm back. I've just finished the second day's hop. On both days I visited each blog but could not find entries for everybody on each day's hop. I have a number of them but just couldn't find one for everyone. I am a new follower. Thanks for a chance to win. Great projects for all that entered.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! I love the way you added the glitter to the frame! Awesome project as always! TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

This is a nice idea for home decor. So fun!
(Yes, I could not get to blogger on Saturday.)

KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Leah said...

Nice project for decor...

Leah
leah@leahscarddesigns.com

Amanda said...

luv all the projects n this hop! Your tag & frame r absolutely gorgeous! I'm starting 2 really luv glitter & therefore the glitter on your frame is amazing! I went & visited all the hops & commented on every1! I know u said u were extending it until 10/28~blogger has been wonky(at least 4 me anyway), so I got 2 finish 2day! Hope it's not 2 late! Great hop Anita! Loyal follower & I'm gonna friend u on FB 2! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com