Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Scrappin' Sista's Birthday Swap Blog Hop-October 10-11,2011

Welcome to our celebration of Christel aka Scrappin'Sista's Birthday Swap Blog Hop.Each month she hosts swaps on her blog and we are highlighting projects we have created with items we have recieved from the swaps. You should have gotten here from Maria   http://justgetscraphappy.blogspot.com  ---if not please start at the beginning with Christel  http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com   .Christel also has the requirements to win the great blog candy.I am sponsoring one of the gifts so please make sure you wish Christel a Happy Birthday.I made her a paper bag mini album and on the front I used a fan made by Stephanie Smith that I recieved in  a swap---and it is beautiful.On one of the inside pages I also used a purse that was made by   scrappymamspage.blogspot.com  .I love participating in these swaps.Your next stop will be Jani L.   www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com   .Christel,thank you for all you do and we all hope you have the best birthday ever.

Photobucket

25 comments:

Jani said...

Hi Annita! Lovely project. Wonderful ribbons and bows:)

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! Your mini album turned out just beautiful, love the fan, didn't she do a great job on that swap? TFS!

Eva said...

wow, beautiful mini. I love that Fan and your fab colors here.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Amanda said...

Such a pretty album~that fan is fabulous! Loyal follower here~u know me! Thanks so much Anita~prhmangel at gmail dot com

smyiow said...

I love this mini! Super cute!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Theresa said...

What a fun and fabulous mini album.TFS!!
firelass51@aol.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your ultra feminine album.
KathyV
Katsews at Gmail dotcom

Angiebug said...

Cute mini! Would love to know how you did it. Do you have a tutorial? tfs
angie
angiehbug@yahoo.com

Letillia said...

Super Cute Mini! Love It, I am your newest follower!
divaof5.blogspot.com
letilliaslaughter at yahoo dot com

McVic said...

super cute mini! Ive never done the bag minis! Ive always wanted to try. Love how you used tulle for the binding!
kacee

Scrappy Zeni said...

super cute mini album! Thanks for sharing!

Many blessings,
Zeni
scrappyzeni at gmail dot com

Debbie said...

Love it, the ribbon is beautiful.

debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

Scrappin' Sista said...

Anita,
May I say thank you so much for joining with me to celebrate my birthday! I truly value our camaraderie.

I have to say that I love, love, love the mini-album. It turned out perfectly. The ribbons tie everything together nicely.

Thank you for sharing! Scrappy hugs to you and yours. Love ya Sista!

Scrappin' Sista

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Anita --- love your album and was fun being in the same blog hop to celebrate our friend's birthday!!

Happyscrapin said...

WOW! Your mini album turned out gorgeous!

plese dot cathy at yahoo .com

Penny said...

I love mini albums. Yours is so pretty. TFS

Vicki said...

Mini albums are so much fun and I am sure this one is no different..I would love to see the inside pages as well..You are right, the fan is really, really pretty!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Anita Braddock said...

Wow Very Beautiful love love the box and fan you have done such a great job. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

Babe O'Mara said...

Lovely project. Love the soft pink and the fan is absolutely beautiful.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Edwina said...

How nice! I love the fan. Thanks for sharing. Edwina brown edwinabrownatcomcastdotnet

Candace Pelfrey said...

Stunning!! LOVE the fan! Wow.. great job!

A Scrap Above said...

Hey Anita

WOW! Your album turned out great, the fan looks amazing on this album
I am already a follower of your blog
TFS
Bonnie Cantu
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove at aol dot com

shersl84bed said...

So pretty Anita, makes me want to join in on these swaps. Such beautiful items. I'm a follower of your blog.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed at aol dot com

Girl Z said...

Very detailed card. Great work!

Shalana said...

Beautiful!