Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, October 7, 2011

What I Love About Halloween/Fall Blog Hop Oct. 7-8

Thanks to Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com  for organizing this hop.I really LOVE fall and I Love Halloween.It's just fun decorating and watching the children get so excited.We always have Trunk or Treat at our Church and I really love that.It's a very safe environment---no scarry costumes and we just have fun and celebrate fall---it just happens to be right there with Halloween--.This is a two day hop so there will be plenty of ideas and prizes.I have blog candy but to win the GRAND PRIZE start at the beginning and read the instructions on Lisa's blog to qualify.I know we have all had blogger and fb issues but you have two days .For my project I made a card using the traditional Halloween colors of orange and black.Recollection card stock and I used Martha Stewart Halloween stamps and her Drippy Goo Punch that I LOVE.I used a stamp from My Pink Stamper's new Halloween set and some baker's twine.The skull was a gift from Cassie from one of our tag swaps----Cassie is wonderful and always so thoughtful.My blog candy is the Crafty Sprouts Halloween Stamp set and if you will follow my blog,leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you I will pick a winner Sunday and I will mail it out Monday so you will have plenty of time to use it,Now the next stop is Sher B.  http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com   .Make sure you come back tomarrow!!!
Hugs,


Photobucket

25 comments:

Mallika said...

i like your project
its a pretty n creepy one
hugs
mallika
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
m trying to followe you .. i wonder wats rong

Kristy said...

Such a cute, cute card Anita! I love the twine and skull! : )

Kristy
scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
marketateer@gmail.com

Barbara B said...

Awesome card. Nice touch with the twine.
Barbara B.

Vicki said...

Cute card..I like how the orange looks like dripping paint...Skull and twine are nice touches..

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
always a follower

McVic said...

Cute cute card! love the dripping the skull and twine look so cool!
kacee

mamawcindy said...

Love your Super Cute Spooky Card! I have that Punch and I Love It! I don't have very many Halloween Stamps yet, So I'm excited for the chance to win your giveaway. Thank You for the chance. I'm already a follower of yours. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your Halloween card. I am a follower.
KathyV
Katsews at Gmail dotcom

Cindy said...

Hi Anita I enjoyed your card I think it would work great on a scrapbook page to. Our church does a Happy Fall Festival every year and it is so nice to have somewhere safe for the kids to go and enjoy this fun time in their lives and make memories dressing up and a great way to remember these times is to make cards or scrap pages. It sometimes is the only time some kids come to church and that is sad but if just 1 comes to know the Lord as their personal saviour it is all well worth all the work & time we put into them. I am a new follower look forward to seeing your creation for tomorrow.
cbcotton @ yahoo dot com

Lisa said...

Loved the card. Thanks so much for being in the hop with me. I really appreciate it.

Amanda said...

Luv the card. The drippy goo effect is so cool! As u know I'm a loyal follower! Thanks 4 sharing w/ us! ~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

very cute!! TFS

Have a scrap-happy day
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

PurpleFuntastick Creations said...

Cute card Anita! :) nice to be in the hop with ya! :)
kari

lorby said...

Your card made me smile. I don't know why but it did. TFS. Jearise in Lorby's World.

cema1cema said...

Very nice, I love witches! Christina

Liz said...

great card love the addition of the twine

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

Lovely card!

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

BABYBORICUA said...

is a creepy card i loved your card...

MamaCurls said...

Thanks for sharing!
April
http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com

Eva said...

great card, love the dripping border.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

smyiow said...

I love the skull and crossbones! Great accent!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

craftaholic said...

Very cute card and thanks for sharing it!! I am a follower!

I would like to invite you to my Birthday Blog Hop on November 19th for the "Me and Mickey's Birthday blog hop"! There are alot of very talented blogs going to be involved and lots of candy to be had.. Mine is a surprise!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Charlotte said...

Oh so cute. And I love the drippy goo border!

callyannc said...

I love this card! Love the drippy goo too! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

thepaperthumb said...

So cute, TFS.

Amy said...

What a NEAT card!! I love how you used the Baker's Twine!! :)

I'm so glad I got to hop with you!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com