Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winners-----Winners----Winners

It was a busy weekend with alot of blog hops and alot of great ideas for fall, Halloween and Christmas and I loved the surprise Baby Blog Hop for Kimi.Anyway,I finally had a minute to pick the winners for my three blog hops this weekend.
Oct 15-16 Halloween Hop---is Cassandra--she won a $20.00gc from Hobby Lobby;
It's My Birthday-the winner is Mamawcindy of another $20.00gc from Hobby Lobby;
Hollywood Stars Blog Hop--the winner is Ashley proudusmcwife of a Pink by Design Stamp set.I will email each one of you or you can email me at amc35045@bellsouth.net and I will get your prizes right out to you.Thanks everyone for stopping by---this is such a great time of year---and I know everyone is so busy and I really do appreciate all the time it takes to comment.Check back on my blog tomarrow if you have time or Thursday----I have another project that was for a friend that I want to post the pictures of.
Hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Thanks Anita cant wait. I love the banner it is way awesome.

mamawcindy said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I'm a Winner! I'm so Excited! Thank You so much Anita. I sent you an e-mail. :0)