Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, October 3, 2011

World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the World Card Making Blog hop hosted by Gill  http://www.creationsbygillm.blogspot.com   .You can go back to her blog and start at the beginning -I am sure you don't want to miss any of the beautiful cards.  The stop before me was Lisa W   www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com  .I am sure her card is beautiful.  For mine I used KandCo paper that I dearly love---sewed the mats on my sewing machine.  I also used a new Unity Stamp---that I dearly love.  I added a butterfly from a Martha Stewart punch and it was complete.  I love the vintage look.
BLOG CANDY-----if you are or become a follower my blog and leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you you will be eligible for my BLOG CANDY.  I will randomly pick a winner Saturday and the winner will win a $30.00 gift cert. from Kinderstampo and you all know how much I love her.  Okay, the next stop is Zenita  http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com  ---make sure you show her some blog love.  Have a great week and enjoy all of the cards.
Hugs,

Photobucket

14 comments:

Tanya said...

How PRETTY!!! I love the papers and the contrast to the butterfly!! Great job!!

Hugs,
Tanya

bluebell said...

hello if it is pink and buterflies it gets my vote love bluebell-flowerwoodx.

Beckie Dreyer said...

ooo love your card, the colours are beautiful

Linda Dale said...

Beautiful card, love the butterflies and the colors. Great Job.

LisaG said...

Hi Anita

Another stunning card. It's beautiful. The butterflies stand out so well and the sentiment is so true!

I'm a current follower of your blog.

Well done.

Lisa xx

alethea said...

YOur card is gorgeous!! Love everything about it!! TFS! HUGsxx

Valerie said...

Gorgeous card, love butterflies and the colour palette is beautiful:)
Val x

Gill McCall said...

Anita what a simple gorg card - totally love it and that sentiment is perfect. thank you for sharing and being part of the hop

Lisa said...

what a super pretty card! It all blends so well together! TFS

Have a scrap-happy day
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
lkgra@hotmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

I am always excited to see your name on a blog hop Anita because I know there will be something special to see. And I was right - this is absolutely beautiful. I love the stitching and the butterfly (I am coveting that punch right now) on that paper - altogether it looks very vintage which is my favorite look! Thanks for sharing this fabulous card! I am a long time follower of your blog and it is not hard to see why :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Liz said...

Love this card, the butterflies are so perfect

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Eva said...

ooh, wonderful card and colors...I Love tha Butterfly!!! I am a follower here.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Heather said...

Love the card, You can never go wrong with butterflies, I just love them, and the colors are so nice. New follower here, TFS

God Bless
Heather Pullen
blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is gorgeous Anita!! I love it!!