Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, November 26, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day 3

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day 3.  Well we have deep cleaned, decorated and shopped over the last few days, but still found time for crafts. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .


My project today is a Scrap Paper Christmas Tree that I found on Pinterest.  You can find the details for the project at http://archive.blisstree.com/live/scrap-paper-christmas-tree/ .  I used scrap Christmas Paper along with some red fiber as decoration.  It was easy and fun to make.

BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

Christmas Hugs


Photobucket

23 comments:

Creative Diva said...

This is a fun project. It looks amazing.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Great job!!!! I love it!!!

Hlora said...

It is cute! very nice Christmas tree! Thanks for inspiration!

Sandi said...

I love your scrap paper tree...great idea. The design of your blog is awesome. I am already a follower.

Cathy said...

Wow, amazing Christmas tree. I love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

jessica said...

Love it!!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Great Tree and the colors worked out really well.
jeria22@yahoo.com

Ladybug said...

Absolutely gorgeous! TFS the link for the instr's. :-)

Linda
http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

kimberly said...

great tree
I am a new follower
tfs
leokc34 at gmail dot com

pattyk said...

very cute tree. great way to get rid of some scraps.millierose651@aol.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Wow Anita your tree look amazing TFS!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Victoria said...

Too Cute! I want to try to make one! TFS
Wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Esther said...

Love your Christmas tree! So colorful and fun!!!

lindaplus3 said...

that is so cool... i like that...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

GabyCreates.com said...

This is gorgeous Anita and looks super fun!!

Angiebug said...

so cute & would make lovely centerpiece with several of different sizes. tfs & chance to win. angie (follower)
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love your tree! I made one last year, but yours came out way better than mine! great job!

Sandy S. said...

Super cute tree! TFS!

Sherrie K. said...

Fun project and DREAT way to use scraps...:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nasir said...

Cute Christmas tree from scrap paper...
Membership card printing

marg0006 said...

What a cute tree.
marg0006@verizon.net

Rosalee said...

Fabulous tree Anita. I've always wanted to try one of these. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

THis is so cute! I haven't seen a tree done this way and I love it! Thanks for the idea!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com