Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Monday, November 28, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Four

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four birds calling.  Oh well, it's been raining here for 24 hours so not many birds are calling.  Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day Four.  It's the start of the work week for many of us, and maybe today's blog will be your escape from work for a few minutes. You should have arrived at my Blog from Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com . If you didn't, please take time to begin at the start of our Blog Hop with Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com .



My project today is a Christmas Card.   I used scrap paper and picked the traditional seasonal colors that I love.  It was easy and fun to make and helped me to focus on where the Joy in Christmas come from for me.

BLOG CANDY - Just in time for Christmas :-) To qualify, simply be a follower of my Blog, and leave feedback. You don't have to leave feedback every day, but if you will please visit each site during the hop and leave feedback at least one day. I almost forgot, on December 10, 2011 I will draw a name for a $20 gift certificate from either Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Make sure I have your contact info also.

I hope you enjoy the rest of what our talented ladies have designed for this Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of the Hop by going to Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com .

Happy Monday and Merry Christmas
Photobucket

24 comments:

Angiebug said...

Adorable card! I love how you used the border punch & the small bell on the reindeer. Did you use some kind of shimmer on the JOY, it looks as if it shines. tfs
angie angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Esther said...

Super cute, love the reindeer in the "O"!!!!!!

Ladybug said...

OMG, Anita, I absolutely LOVE this card. The reindeer in the "O" is absolutely precious!! TFS! :-)

Ladybug said...

Ooops, sorry, I forgot to add something:-

LOVE how you made the "Y" into a present. Toooooo cute! TFS!

chillin with Quillin said...

soooo cute, love it !!!!
paulahogu@yahoo.com
also a follower.

Ruth said...

I LOVE your card today and the treee from yesterday! and am so glad to have found your blog!!

GabyCreates.com said...

This is so cute and adorable at the same time... and you made me smile with your introduction. Love the candy cane, reindeer and gift as letters!!

Sandy S. said...

Super cute card... the reindeer is super cute and love the touch of holly on the J with the eyelet. TFS!

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness, your card is adorable..love it!!
mexicopetshop at homail dot com

jessica said...

love it!! such an adorable Christmas card :)
TFS

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card Anita....TFS!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Creative Diva said...

I love the deer on your card.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Docerela said...

Great card.

Catarina

Victoria said...

This card is amazing! Love it! TFS
Wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

kimberly said...

love this reindeer!!!

Monica Flores said...

This is such an adorable card!

marg0006 said...

I've been wanting to do something like this. I really like the way you made each letter special.
marg0006@verizon.net

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful card Love your reindeer and the thought of using the "Y" in you is such a great ideal. Nicely done!

lindaplus3 said...

that is such a fun card.. i looooove it ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

pattyk said...

Very nice card. millierose651@aol.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

ADORABLE card!

Rosalee said...

Great way to use up scraps. I think it turned out great. And the punching adds a nice touch.
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So cute! Love the layering! Thanks!
Lisa
lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome Christmas card..love the little details:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com